Monday, July 24, 2017

The Future of Soldier Complex

It's been a long time since I've posted something to this blog. For all intents and purposes this blog has been dead for 5 years!

I will not apologize for that, I've made great progress in my career, as a man and as a martial artist! It has been the best time of my life and today I am reaching a new mile stone in my life.

My skills and abilities have come full circle and I now have the power to complete my goal of starting my own ecommerce website!

Initially at the end of 2011 I wanted to start own company, but I lacked the know how to complete the website. Though I've failed in developing a working website at the time, I've gained the skills to garner the attention of high paying employers. (This helped dig my fiance and I out of poverty while she started prerequisite classes to get into Pharmacy School!)

What does this mean?

It means that I'm turning my favorite blog into my life! Soldier Complex will be taken to the next level with photos and videos!





Soldier Complex
"...Spread your Awesomeness[!]..." Sun Tzu
Adrian Davis
Soldier Complex: Martial Arts Lifestyle and Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't mind a conflicting opinion, but any extremely offensive and/or racist comments will be deleted unhesitatingly!

Also, No Spam! If the link has absolutely nothing to do with the post or its not a signature link, IT IS SPAM! We all know the difference.

"...Spread your Awesomeness[!]..." Sun Tzu

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails