Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back to business

After 2 weeks of hustling a.k.a. freelance work, I'm finally back to business and resuming my routine. My legs are a bit sore from not running for a while, but I'm back in stride none the less. Also I met a boxer from James Shuler Memorial Boxing Gym, he was a pretty cool and relaxed fellow. That's great I hope every one else at the gym is mature as well. He also gave me the address to the gym, now I'm going to check it out and see if its the type of place I'd like to be.

Train hard and stay Awesome!

Adrian Davis
Soldier Complex: Martial Arts T-Shirts and Apparel
egad apparel: eclectic t-shirts and funky apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't mind a conflicting opinion, but any extremely offensive and/or racist comments will be deleted unhesitatingly!

Also, No Spam! If the link has absolutely nothing to do with the post or its not a signature link, IT IS SPAM! We all know the difference.

"...Spread your Awesomeness[!]..." Sun Tzu

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails