Friday, April 10, 2009

Great Googly Moogly! Good and Bad News

So far this week my work out routine as gone to shit, but in a good way. I've got freelance projects to do which means my nights and mornings are shot. Its a recession so I need to hustle my ass off.

Ok it is as bad as it seems, I'm eating healthier and doing more stretching in addition to drink a lot of water.

Remember train hard and stay awesome!

Adrian Davis
Soldier Complex: Martial Arts T-Shirts and Apparel
egad apparel: eclectic t-shirts an funky apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't mind a conflicting opinion, but any extremely offensive and/or racist comments will be deleted unhesitatingly!

Also, No Spam! If the link has absolutely nothing to do with the post or its not a signature link, IT IS SPAM! We all know the difference.

"...Spread your Awesomeness[!]..." Sun Tzu

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails