Monday, March 30, 2009

I've learned my lesson

Today I've learned my lesson, don't expect an Olympic caliber performance in the morning when you've had two large Reese's peanut butter cup sundae's the night before. It was so sad that I barely broke a sweat and at the same time I barely got through my "warm up" with out taking a break. I was sluggish, slow and could barely get into rhythm, while fighting off hyperventilation and stumbling down the street. Needless to say Monday morning's run was awful. (I'm glad not many people were out today or it would have been embarrassing.)

So I admit this openly an honestly, ladies and gentleman I have sabotaged myself and paid for it, I will not make this mistake again!

Keep training and stay Awesome!

Adrian Davis
Soldier Complex: Martial Arts T-Shirts and Apparel
egad apparel: eclectic t-shirts and funky apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't mind a conflicting opinion, but any extremely offensive and/or racist comments will be deleted unhesitatingly!

Also, No Spam! If the link has absolutely nothing to do with the post or its not a signature link, IT IS SPAM! We all know the difference.

"...Spread your Awesomeness[!]..." Sun Tzu

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails