Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Getting Back on Track

As of today its been about two weeks since my training was interrupted and I'm finally getting back on track! I really hate being sick and I try my best to avoid it, but certain sicknesses are almost unavoidable. It left me very congested (see phlegm ) and made any sort of aerobic exercise almost impossible. So, with that said, my yearly cold/flu is finally over!

My jog on Monday and today went great (minimal atrophy) and Yoga was awesome! (As usual) So like I said, I'm getting back on track with martial arts, yoga, running and healthy eating. This summer is going to be Awesome!

Adrian Davis
Soldier Complex: Martial Arts T-Shirts and Apparel
egad apparel: eclectic t-shirts and funky apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't mind a conflicting opinion, but any extremely offensive and/or racist comments will be deleted unhesitatingly!

Also, No Spam! If the link has absolutely nothing to do with the post or its not a signature link, IT IS SPAM! We all know the difference.

"...Spread your Awesomeness[!]..." Sun Tzu

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails